Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hooray for Birthdays.

Yay! yesterday was my 19th birthday! Thats right, the big One-Nine.
My ticket to the Keane gig was my main present from my parents, along with couple of little presents so I could have "something to open on the day." (you must all have heard that one) And along with money etc, my birthday was quite presentless, apart from some fantastic pressies from my always gorgeous girlfriend Becca.

In addition to this, I was treated to a surprise day out, and I didnt know what we were doing, or even where we were going until the last minute. It turned out to be a wonderful day, we headed up to London, (all expenses paid of course!) and caught the tube into the direction of Shaftesbury Avenue, to go into the cool little UGC Cinema that plays all the foreign and independant films. I'll post more about the film itself soon, needless to say it was superb!

Finally, while we on the way to the cinema, the Red Arrows flew over our heads! (twas deafening) but an amazing sight! Oh, and congratulations to the London olympic bid people, should be quite an event. (And at least Paris didnt get it.)

1 comment:

Motormouth said...

Hello! Sounds like a good day out, I wish I had the money to go to London more often, although today was a good day not to go to London.
Happy Birthday again!